There are plenty of spots to feast close to beautiful Bearnock Lodge.
Remember our kitchen at Bearnock Lodge is extremely well-equipped. You may also wish to hire a chef. If you decide to eat out here are a few of our tried and tested recommendations.
- Loch Ness Inn, Lewiston – A ten minute drive from Bearnock. This beautifully refurbished Country Inn serves delicious locally sourced food at a reasonable price. They will send their complimentary minibus up to Bearnock to collect guests if you give them a ring. Visit website.
- Abriachan Eco Cafe – (20 minute drive and 30 minute walk) Another of our favourites, this amazing place is only accessible by foot after a pleasant walk through Highland countryside. Run by generators and totally ramshackle with farm animals running free the Abriachan serves up the most amazing coffee, cakes and pizzas in rural surroundings you won’t forget. Visit the Facebook page.
- Cobbs Cafe at The Clansman Hotel – (10 minute drive) A local cafe overlooking Loch Ness with spectacular views serving good basic foods. Visit website.
- Fiddlers, Drumnadrochit – (10 minute drive) A Homely restaurant serving great local produce. Also serves a huge selection of whiskies. Visit website.
- Rocpool Restaurant, Inverness – (30 minute drive) One of the UK’s top restaurants serving fantastic inventive fine dining. Visit website.
- Mustard Seed, Inverness – (30 minute drive) Fantastic food at reasonable prices overlooking the River Ness. Visit website.
- The Boathouse Lochside Restaurant, Fort Augustus – (40 minute drive) The most perfect place to enjoy a great meal overlooking Loch Ness. Truly breathtaking views. Visit website.
- Cafe Eighty2 – A great little cafe on the road out of Lewiston. It offers super healthy wraps, juices and smoothies. It’s an unexpected health food junkie’s oasis in the midst of the Highlands! Visit the Facebook page.