Bearnock Lodge is the perfect place to hold your wedding and celebrate a marriage.
At Bearnock Lodge, Glenurquhart in the beautiful Highlands, we offer several wedding packages. With each of those packages, we apply the rental cost of the house separately. This rental charge varies depending upon the time of year and the length of your stay. The minimum stay is three nights.
Please make all accommodation bookings for Bearnock Lodge, Glenurquhart via our Booking Agents, SYKES COTTAGES.
Bearnock Wedding Options
The house can be let for very small (22), informal weddings – there is no charge for this so long as your wedding guest numbers do not exceed the sleeping capacity for the house.
A small wedding (24 – 40) again as with option one but with additional guests over and above the sleeping capacity of the house. There will be a facility charge which will depend upon the extra number of guests attending. This is likely to be between £50 and £500 in addition to the house rental charge.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Weddings at Bearnock – Included in your stay:
Bearnock Lodge, Glenurquhart is ideal for those seeking an intimate ‘Do it yourself’ wedding amid the beautiful Scottish Highlands however we are happy to include the following for your stay:
- A large selection of wine glasses and champagne glasses
- A red carpet to lay out where necessary
- Linen style draping tablecloths for the dining room (which seats 24)
- Our Housekeeper is at the end of the phone in case of any problems
- We have recently completed a unique Arbour/Summer house which offers lots of decorative opportunities. You may also use it as a focal point for photos. Some bunting, outdoor cushions and portable solar ‘egg’ lights are available already at the house.
- A large panelled drawing room or extensive grounds to hold the wedding.
Book Your Stay in the Highlands – Begin your Wedding Preparations
The Bearnock Little Black Book of Wedding Suppliers:
Please find below details of local service providers, close to Glenurquhart. All of these businesses have been recommended by residents in Drumnadrochit or have been used by guests at Bearnock Lodge previously.
PIPERS & MUSIC:
- Allan the Piper – Visit the Facebook page
- Highland Piper Ally Stevenson Visit the Facebook page
- Local Ceilidh band – Iron Broo – Visit the website
- Spud the Piper – Visit the website
HAIR AND BEAUTY:
- Kirsteen Young. Kirsteen has a great deal of wedding experience and may be able to visit Bearnock Lodge – Visit the website
- Hairtistic – Kerrsty Douglas-Surtees – 01456 450118
- J F H Design: Jennifer Dawes – 01463 220551
- Express Beauty – Janine Joy Hyslop – 07758 321413
INVITATIONS, FAVOURS, STATIONARY:
- Wedding Ness-cesities – Visit the website
- Good Highland Food – 01463 470995
- Cake Craft – Visit the Facebook page
- Delicate Catering. Have catered at Bearnock many times and know the house well. Their food and service are excellent. – Contact Martin on 07540 535067
- DM Catering. Donnie Macleod, Event Catering. 01667 451850 07907 021973 – Visit the website
- Corner On The Square. Delicious deli in Beauly who will also deliver to Bearnock. 01463 783000 – Visit the website
- Scotkilt Inverness – Visit the website
- Halde Pottinger Humanist Celebrant – Visit the Facebook page
- Scott Ireland Photography – Michelle Scott and Craig Ireland – 07852 255221/01456 459147
- Karen Wotherspoon Photography – 07901 615910
- Andy Taylor Photography – 01349 866446 – Visit the website
- Cake Craft – Janette MacPherson – Visit the Facebook page
- Angela Stewart – Visit the website
- Bothy Blooms – Visit the website
- Loch Ness Brewery – Visit the website
- Nessie Brew – Visit the Facebook page
- Black Isle Brewery – Visit the website
- Cairngorm Brewery – Visit the website
- Cromarty Brewery – Visit the website